Sophomore Year Quarantine Morning Routine:
- 9:30 am, I Wake up to my pillows and blankets all disheveled from moving in my sleep.
- After procrastinating by laying in bed for another 45 minutes, I finally get out of bed.
- Next, I take a hot shower. I alway intend on taking a quick shower, but this never works because the warm water feels good.
- I drive to go get coffee at a coffee shop downtown that is still open, and yes I make sure I am careful.
- Then, because I don’t feel like going home for the rest of the day, I usually drive around for a little while.
Sophomore Year Monday/ Wednesday Morning Routine:
- 9:30 am, I wake up freezing because my roommates and I forgot to shut our windows.
- Because I live with three other roommates, sharing one bathroom, there is no time for procrastination. I have to get up shortly after I wake up.
- Next, I take a hot shower. Although the warm water feels great, once again everyone is on a tight schedule so I must be considerate of the others.
- Once everyone is ready, my roommates and I usually go to dunkin donuts together around 10:30-10:40, depending on how efficient everyone gets ready.
- After that, it would be nice to drive around or go back to the dorms, but we all head to our 11:00 am classes.