- I stress over math homework questions that I was never given further explanation for.
- I doodle on a coffee stained scratch piece of paper full of equations.
- I wonder how long it’ll take me to clean my desk of all the notebooks and texts I’d never bothered to reorganize
- I listen to music out loud instead of with headphones in, because my roommates aren’t here to complain about it.
- I text my boyfriend who lives in Rhode Island that I’ll call him in ten minutes
- I Eat dinner in an oddly empty dining hall 30 minutes before close so I’m guaranteed a good seat.
- I drink coffee that tastes like dishwater past 4 PM.
- I take the cold, scenic route on the cliff walk on my way back from class.
- I finish up my closing shift at the coffee shop downtown.
- I hang out and do homework with my boyfriend before heading back to my dorm.