Things I’m Doing Now
- I work out in the living room instead of the gym.
- I bake brownies in the oven
- I scroll through Tik Tok and take videos of myself doing the dances or follow recipes that I come across.
- I switch through the same 4 apps on my phone for hours.
- I take naps or drink more water to prevent myself from eating out of boredom.
If COVID-19 WASN’T A THING I’d be…
- In McKillop library on the silent floor downing a Venti White Chocolate Mocha Iced Latte or Iced Caramel Macchiato from Starbucks and getting ahead on work.
- in Rodgers Recreation with my friends working out.
- in Miley Lounge doing homework with my friends.
- walking the Cliff Walk/going on a run.
- listening to music with my friends in my dorm room or binge watching whatever Netflix show my roommate picks.