- Xbox has intruded my daily routine.
- Stress creeps in as I find myself catching up on work.
- Netflix serves as a constant distraction.
- Playing basketball with my brothers feeds my competitive spirit.
- Working out does the same as I imagine a future of success.
- Eating is a bit more frequent than normal.
What I Miss About My Life
- Being at the beach is the most freeing feeling of the summer.
- To eat out at a restaurant right now would cure my sadness.
- If not for COVID-19, I would be playing spring football.
- I ache to see the shores of Newport.
- The Cliff Walk and all its beauty seems to be calling out to me.