Quarantine To Do
- I logged on to WebX to be greeted by familiar faces that felt incredibly distant.
- I walked around Touro park but I could not stop to pet the dogs, I only could smell the roses.
- Continuously told myself I’d read a book for fun but tiktok is glued to my mind.
- Given the task to flood the wellness Instagram page with virtual health.
- Soon I will get up and make sweet potato chips fuel my body.
If Life Were How It Once Was To Do
- I would have been greeted by familiar faces and actually felt them there.
- I would have done my office hours and aided in student life at Salve.
- I would be engaged in Wellness Week and doing an astrology seminar.
- I probably still wouldn’t read a book for fun.
- Soon I would fuel my body with a salad filled with nuts, berries, and dressing.